- Who: This conference is for young people who are currently in year 6 and will move into year 7 in September (please note correction)
- When: Weekend of 1-3 September (Friday to Lo
- Arrive for registration by 7pm, first meeting is 7.30pm (eat before arriving – but hot dogs served after the meeting). Ends after lunch on Lord’s Day.
- Where: Thriftwood Scout Camp Site, Orchard Avenue, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 2DP.
- Cost: £50 for the weekend.
- Registration: www.ukypwork.org
- Deadline: Friday 18 August (This is the last date we can give the camp our official numbers – please register earlier if you can).
The conference will cover The Fall and Man’s Need of Salvation and also go further to talk about growing in life and being in the church life. For those who have already received the Lord, this will be an affirming and memorial time. For others, it may be their first opportunity to hear and respond to the gospel.
We are burdened that the young people are brought by the saints who have been taking care of them in their localities and that these ones will remain to serve with them during the weekend. We, therefore, would hope that the sending localities would plan to send one serving one, especially the parent of the child, for every young person at the conference. We would also encourage any saints who are burdened to serve practically during the conference to register. We hope this group will then be baptized in their own districts and localities in the weeks after this conference and continue to be cared for as new believers by the parents and serving ones that have brought them to this point.