- 28 Jul 2019 - 03 Aug 2019
- All Day
European Young People’s Conference 2019
We are pleased to announce the 25th European Young People’s Conference in Poland. The conference will take place in Małe Ciche, as in previous years, and will last for six days, from Lord’s Day the 28th of July to Saturday the 3rd of August 2019.
● The conference is for young people aged 13-19. Young people aged 20-22 are encouraged to begin a life of service to the Lord by helping to
strengthen and support the conference. Those applying will be contacted for fellowship according to the need within this year’s conference.
● For full information please go to the conference website at:
● This year will also be the sixth Parents and Children’s Conference, which will run concurrently. The purpose of this time will be for the parents to get into the fellowship regarding raising up the next generation for the church life, and for the children to be with others from all over Europe. Children aged 4-12 may attend the children’s conference.
● Registration for all attendants, including families, will take place online at ypconference.eu. The registration deadline is 2nd June, 2019.
Applications after this date will be placed on a waiting list and notified if
space becomes available. Payments made after the deadline will incur an additional fee.
● The conference costs can be found at ypconference.eu. We ask that you coordinate flights into and out of Kraków as much as possible.
● There is a need for shepherds to care for the young people. Any brother or sister, 23 years or older, who has a burden to help, should seek fellowship with his or her country coordinator and register on the website. Some experience of serving the young people is preferred but not necessary.
● There is also a great need for brothers and sisters to serve as workers in
the many activities which are carried out during the course of the
conference. It would be wonderful for a good number of parents
(especially dads) to come to serve in this capacity. No prior experience of
serving with young people is required, although the ability to coordinate
with others is needed.
● Finally, there is the need to continually bring the conference to the Lord in prayer.
The Coordinating Saints